Most recent developments:
• Condition Division of Wellness on Friday noted 48 new verified and possible situations statewide, together with 28 on Oahu, nine on Maui, two every on Kauai and Hawaii island and 7 residents identified out of condition.
• There have now been 37,532 verified and possible situations statewide, which includes 27,743 on Oahu, 4,867 in Maui County (4,672 on Maui, 115 on Lanai and 80 on Molokai), 3,230 on Hawaii island and 358 on Kauai. A complete of 1,334 residents have been diagnosed out of point out.
• One particular new loss of life was noted Friday, a Hawaii island woman in her 50s who was hospitalized and had underlying problems.
• The statewide fatality depend is now at 514, like 397 on Oahu, 57 on Maui, 55 on Hawaii island, two on Kauai and three citizens who died out of state.
• As of Friday, 55 per cent of all citizens in Kauai County experienced completed their vaccination system, adopted by 50 percent in Honolulu County and 49 % every single in Hawaii and Maui counties.
• DOH claimed Friday that the extremely transmissible Delta variant has been uncovered in all major counties in Hawaii, which includes two scenarios on Maui. The variant results in a better fee of significant illness than other COVID-19 variants, wellbeing officers mentioned.
To make a vaccine appointment:
• CVS/Longs Medicine: 877-0041, cvs.com/retailer-locator/cvs-pharmacy-spots/covid-vaccine/Hawaii/Kahului.
• Medical doctors on Contact (Lahaina only): 667-7676.
• Hui No Ke Ola Pono (Cameron Heart): 244-4647.
• Kaiser Permanente: 243-6000.
• Malama I Ke Ola (established individuals only): 871-7772.
• Maui Clinic Pharmacy (53 S. Puunene Ave.): 264-4422 or go to the pharmacy to plan an appointment.
• Maui District Wellbeing Office: 984-3780, [email protected]
• Maui Wellness Process (Maui Memorial and Wailea spots): mauihealth.org/covidvaccine/. Kupuna with out a laptop or computer can phone 242-2273 and depart a title, day of beginning and cellphone amount.
• Maui Healthcare Team: 242-6464, mauimedical.com/?webpage_id=10856.
• Maui Office on Aging: Coordinating scheduling of older people over age 65, contact 270-7774.
• Mauliola Pharmacy (95 Mahalani St., Place 10): 446-3348, facebook.com/mauliolapharmacy/.
• Minit Health-related: 667-6161, minitmed.com/vaccination-clinic.
• Safeway Pharmacy: Wailuku, 243-3522 Kahului, 359-2970 Kihei, 891-9120 safeway.com/pharmacy/covid-19.html.
• UH-Maui Campus Health Centre: 984-3493.
For additional facts:
• Call 211 or text (877) 275-6569 for normal issues about coronavirus.
• CDC: coronavirus.gov.
• Hawaii Health and fitness Department: hawaiicovid19.com.
• Maui County: mauinuistrong.data.
To report violations of quarantine orders to the Maui Law enforcement Section:
• E mail [email protected]